$4,333 per hunter (minimum of 2 guests)
Non Hunter $1,400 per person
KwaZulu Natal Dundee Concession, 4 hours from JHB.
All transport inside South Africa
4* Accommodation for 10 nights
4 days Wing-Shooting
5 days Plains Game Hunting
(Impala x2, Warthog x2, Blesbok x2) up to you as the owner to choose?
All meals and snacks
(packed lunches, good dinners and breakfast)
Wine with meals
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Ammunition and cartridges
Game not included in the package (see price list)
- A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates for the duration of the safari is required in order to confirm and secure reservation of safari.
- The balance due, is payable 90 days prior to the commencement date of the safari.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed, wounded and/or lost, prior to conclusion of safari.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, by negotiation, can be carried over to the following season.
- All additional payments accrued whilst on safari are to be paid in cash only, US Dollars or local currency as may be stipulated by safari Operator. No traveller’s cheques will be accepted.
- Valued Added Tax of 14% is payable on any animals, wounded, killed and/or lost, even if animal is not exported. This applies exclusively to South Africa.
- Every reasonable precaution is taken by the safari operators to ensure the safety and good health of all clients, however, NO LIABILITY or responsibility will be accepted for injury, loss or illness, either before, during or after the safari.
- We can recommend both reliable taxidermists and/or shipping agents, upon request or you can select to use your own, however, Safari Bound will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur prior to, during or after packing, shipping, tanning and mounting.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.