Includes 1× Buffalo & 1 x Sable trophy bull between 34-38 inches
8 Days (7 nights, 6 full hunting days & 2 transfer days)
Area Mpumalanga – Limpopo
Weapon: Rifle or Bow
Optional Wing Shooting, Plains Game may be added as per price list & Big 5 Photographic Safaris
1 Hunter US $ 15 650
2 Hunters US $ 14 950 per hunter
Observer/Non Hunter US $1,050 per person
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Full time services of a Professional Hunter accompanied by complete back up staff which include: skinners, trackers and camp staff.
- Full accommodation including all meals, soft drinks, linen and daily laundry services.
- All transport during safari.
- Field preparation of Trophies.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE
- Transport to and from nearest Commercial Airport, charged at $150.00 per person.
- Accommodation prior to commencement of safari, and after conclusion of safari.
- Trophy fees.
- Chartered flights, and any other flights to and from hunting areas.
- Hire of firearm/s and ammunition.
- Preparation, packaging and transportation of Trophies to local or overseas destinations.
- Upon arrival at camp, considered as “Arrival day”, a standard fee of $100.00 is charged per person, which is NOT included in your daily rate quote of the actual safari.
HUNTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates for the duration of the safari is required in order to confirm and secure reservation of safari.
- The balance due, is payable 90 days prior to the commencement date of the safari.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed, wounded and/or lost, prior to conclusion of safari.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, by negotiation, can be carried over to the following season.
- All additional payments accrued whilst on safari are to be paid in cash only, US Dollars or local currency as may be stipulated by safari Operator. No traveller’s cheques will be accepted.
- Valued Added Tax of 14% is payable on any animals, wounded, killed and/or lost, even if animal is not exported. This applies exclusively to South Africa.
- Every reasonable precaution is taken by the safari operators to ensure the safety and good health of all clients, however, NO LIABILITY or responsibility will be accepted for injury, loss or illness, either before, during or after the safari.
- We can recommend both reliable taxidermists and/or shipping agents, upon request or you can select to use your own, however, Safari Bound will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur prior to, during or after packing, shipping, tanning and mounting.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.