Hunting and Wing Shooting
East African style Tented Camp/Lodge Kwa Zulu Natal.
These package are offered from March through until November.
A unique safari which includes a full 5 to 7 days depending on your budget.
Based just 2 hours from Durban International Airport Kwa Zulu Natal, this package offers some of the most popular plains game.
To add a little bonus and further excitement to your safari we offer some great Wing shooting which is sure to keep you more than busy over the duration of your Safari.
Stalking the Gost like Kudu through the natural Savana or quietly walking through maize fields and grasslands with trained German Short Hair Pointers hunting for Guineafowl and Spur fowl.
This Safari will offer you a true Africa experiences.
Rates include: accommodation and all meal, services of Professional Hunter and Team, fully serviced Camp, field preparation of trophies and hunting licenses.
Rates exclude: trophy fees, alcohol, taxidermy, gratuities and pick up drop off from the Airport
Buffalo & Sable Special deal 2017:
Hunting rates per person
1 Hunter x 1 Professional Hunter US $ 15 650 per hunter
2 Hunters x 1 Professional Hunter US $ 14 950 per hunter
Observer/Non Hunter US $1,050 per person
DAILY RATES INCLUDE
- Full time services of a Professional Hunter accompanied by complete back up staff which include: skinners, trackers and camp staff.
- Full accommodation including all meals, soft drinks, linen and daily laundry services.
- All transport during safari.
- Field preparation of Trophies.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE
- Transport to and from nearest Commercial Airport, charged at $150.00 per person.
- Accommodation prior to commencement of safari, and after conclusion of safari.
- Trophy fees.
- Chartered flights, and any other flights to and from hunting areas.
- Hire of firearm/s and ammunition.
- Preparation, packaging and transportation of Trophies to local or overseas destinations.
- Upon arrival at camp, considered as “Arrival day”, a standard fee of $100.00 is charged per person, which is NOT included in your daily rate quote of the actual safari.
HUNTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates for the duration of the safari is required in order to confirm and secure reservation of safari.
- The balance due, is payable 90 days prior to the commencement date of the safari.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed, wounded and/or lost, prior to conclusion of safari.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, by negotiation, can be carried over to the following season.
- All additional payments accrued whilst on safari are to be paid in cash only, US Dollars or local currency as may be stipulated by safari Operator. No traveller’s cheques will be accepted.
- Valued Added Tax of 14% is payable on any animals, wounded, killed and/or lost, even if animal is not exported. This applies exclusively to South Africa.
- Every reasonable precaution is taken by the safari operators to ensure the safety and good health of all clients, however, NO LIABILITY or responsibility will be accepted for injury, loss or illness, either before, during or after the safari.
- We can recommend both reliable taxidermists and/or shipping agents, upon request or you can select to use your own, however, Safari Bound will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur prior to, during or after packing, shipping, tanning and mounting.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.