Hunter’s licence and gun permits must be paid up in full in conjunction with deposit and is non-refundable if the client cancels. Safari Bound will not be held responsible if the necessary documents for licenses are not provided to us at least 2 months prior to client’s arrival.
- CITES Permits – Clients must apply for import/export permits.
- On booking, the client must provide to Safari Bound: 4 x Passport photos, colour copy of Passport plus copy of firearm permit. Details such as gun make, calibre, serial number and number of bullets you intend to bring, need to be provided. (All of this can be provided via e-mail).
- Please note: a maximum of 60 bullets per weapon is allowed. It is important to declare how many bullets Client intends bringing with.
- It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that, prior to the safari, they know which agent will be doing clearance on trophies and which taxidermist the trophies must be delivered to.
- Please be advised to ensure that Clients have taken the necessary insurance required prior to travelling, being travel insurance, against loss of luggage, weapons, loss of hunting time as Safari Bound will not be held responsible for loss of hunting time due to lost/stolen luggage, or any airline delays.